1450 Cole Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 564 - 0144 voice
(415) 564 - 0914 fax
Qualifications and Objectives
- Ten years' experience owning and operating businesses selling handwoven clothing in several countries, investigating first-hand how information flow influences shifts in supply and demand in local markets, and growing curious about the possibility of augmenting local trade with communications networks;
- Six years' experience developing and analyzing online business models (2 years building a proprietary "virtual trade show"; 4 years collaborating on non-proprietary web-based business solutions);
- Four years' experience conceptualizing and producing multimedia web sites for several
organizations and businesses;
- Three years' experience publishing weekly events listings for the San Francisco Bay Area and creating one of the most informative money and payment methods-related sites on the web.
- Objective: harnessing interactive technologies to transform outdated Industrial Age policies into efficient, responsive information-enhanced practices--and building sound, sustainable, mutually beneficial partnerships with other individuals and businesses sharing that objective.
- business services
- web production:
- Rock Solid Backups
- web commerce/business consulting
- web promotion
- manufacturing and distributing products
- independent publishing
- San FranZiskGo!
- Transaction Net
- web conferencing and hosting
- The Public Good
- San Francisco Free Press
- software startups
- B. S. New York University, 1986 (International Business, Economics).
Affiliations and Activities
- cofounder of The River conferencing system
- participant in and host of online conferences
- the Well
- Electric Minds
- Transaction Net Conferencing System
- promoting local events and community-building enterprises (Pick Up Tix, craigs_list)