- SFBayArea.com maintains a lot of useful links for local residents.
- When looking for something to do in the San Francisco area, don't forget to check out San FranZiskGo! We've been publishing these listings on the web since the spring of 1994, and they keep getting more and more popular.
- The index of what is known as the Pink Section of the Sunday San Francisco Chronicle is online, and it has schedules for local Movies, Theater, Art, Events, Kids, Exhibits, and Nightlife. The Gate also has a Jazz calendar. Their Eguide links to scripts which pull up several other sets of listings.
- Craig Newmark's Craig's List--a pro bono listing of Bay Area events, jobs, resumes, apartments, and announcements -- just went international in August, 2000.
- Yahoo SFBay presents the Fabulous Pages, full of events listings geared to queer
people in San Francisco.
- sf station provides lots of arts and entertainment information
- z SanFrancisco also keeps updated listings of new SF-related sites
- This interactive Calendar of Events is presented by The Lavender Pages, the Bay Area's queer business directory.
- The Yerba Buena Garden has an Advance Calendar of events (though no index!)
- You can submit your own page to EINET's list of Bay Area sites.
- The San Francisco Ballet has its Performance Schedule online.
- SFHeart is a listing of links and a labor of love.
- A San Francisco Bay Area Progressive Calendar is a fantastic listing of events in the San Francisco, Berkeley and Oakland area. Also includes the Bay Area Progressive Directory which lists 900 organizations in the Bay Area.